12 Februari 2011

i miss you "R"


You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.
If he loves you then don't waste that, you might never be able to get it back.
The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but some how feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.
If you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.
I want to be with you tonight, tomorrow, and today it can't happen now but it will someday.
I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you.
Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don't even know what I'm waiting for anymore.
You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I Miss You !
And if you were to say 'come with me', even now I might go.
I'm waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again! I Miss You!
Can miles truly separate you...? If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Miss You...
A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you.
Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.
A lot of people walk in and out of my life, but... you're one of the only ones I ever really wanted to stick around.
When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.
Just because I moved on doesn't mean I won't be here if you change your mind.
If you think missing me is hard, you should try missing you.
You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is.
I sit here and wonder if you'll ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.

 

Design By:
SkinCorner